Facts About Mosquito That you Must To Know
Mosquitoes are flying insects that live in tropical regions with warm and humid temperatures. Mosquitoes can multiply rapidly in certain places such as behind, in the bathtub, and in places that are flooded. Mosquito types are very diverse and there are even mosquitoes that carry diseases such as Aedes Aegepty mosquitoes, cinkungunya mosquitoes, and other types of mosquitoes. Prevention of mosquitoes usually uses several types of mosquito repellent while sleeping to prevent mosquito bites at night. This is because mosquitoes tend to be active when the sun sets and at night. But for large scale mosquito eradication, you should use buzzbgone. The way this product works is by luring insects by means of UV light. After the insects approach, they will be electrocuted and die. The insects are trapped inside the device and must be cleaned periodically.
Interesting mosquito facts to know:
- Mosquitoes only need 6-10 days to develop from eggs to adult mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes always breed in standing water and mosquitoes can provide food
- Mosquitoes prefer dark colors.
- Mosquitoes bite humans more often at dusk.
Why Should You Use Buzzbgone to Get Rid of Mosquitoes?
As one of the most effective and safe mosquito repellents to use, buzzbgone has positive reviews from many clients
Types of mosquitoes that are often found
There are 2,700 types of mosquitoes in the world, but there are only 3 of the most dangerous mosquitoes in Indonesia that carry deadly diseases, including:
- Aedes Mosquito (Aedes Aegypti)
- Culex Mosquito (Culex spp.)
- Anopheles Mosquito (Anopheles SPP.)
Always be aware of all types of mosquitoes, because these types of mosquitoes can endanger your health. Take precautions against mosquito breeding so that your health and family are maintained.
Tips on how to prevent dengue mosquito bites
- Removing Stagnant Water and Closing Potential Areas Causing Stagnant Water – Mosquitoes breed in standing water, by removing puddles from our environment, we will be free from mosquito attacks.
- Maintain cleanliness – Do not leave the house in humid conditions without any light entering. Cleaning grass and shrubs can prevent mosquitoes from developing in your environment.
- Don’t Hang Dirty Clothes – Dirty clothes have a sweaty odor that is loved by mosquitoes to stop and perch.
- Using Anti-Mosquito Lotion – Using anti-mosquito lotion can help you to avoid mosquito bites during activities in your environment.